Tuesday, March 31, 2009



I had so much fun sewing this weekend. I finally took some time and turned one of these pillowcases into a dress with matching bloomers. It really got the creative juices started up again. Its been a while so things come slowly but oh the ideas started popping into my head like popcorn which feels pretty good after so long. 3 dresses done and a couple more cut. I need to give these machines a good workout. Speaking of workouts ...Cocoa took me on quite a trek this morning in about a foot and a half of snow...I was puffing by the time I caught up with her. She was just screaming around the snowpiles digging her nose in the snow every once in a while...I think she was imagining a bunny or two to chase. Usually I make enought noise to ensure that they have all had time to run for their little rabbit holes but every once in awhile she gets to chase one.

No comments: