Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am soo so happy .....I am done with taxes. I have been doing a little happy dance in my head ....ok not just in my head but I have no audience. Thank goodness.

Nothing like some new fabrics in to top off the day and then the cherry on top of that is I received the "your in" notice from the Spearfish Festival in the Park. Its our first so its exciting, I am sure next year I will be singing a different tune. Its always way too hot but there is the Spearfish Creek that runs through the park with its icey cold crystal clear water. We usually take the kids over and spend the day tubing down the river and picnicing and watching the amazingly diverse group of people. The booths are just packed full of fun items and this year we are going to share our ideas. I have a list started which I am sure will change but you have to start somewhere....

Love this new print in from Red Rooster....I see a comfy summer dress that I can just slip over my head...maybe a little shaping at the waist. Some binding around the arms with the stripe or the dot.....maybe a tiny little ruffle around the hem.
I better get back to work.....My mantra today is
Create a day worth remembering.

2 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

I am adding you to a post on my own blog. I'm glad to see you've started blogging an itibit. If you have time, come see the pillowcase dress I made with fabrics I bought from you! (more to come!)

Jody Courtney (aka: Gumbolily)

Gumbo Lily said...

Here's my blog address (oops)

http://gumbo-lily.blogspot.com

Jody